Here are our Standard Terms for products and services eligible for a refund:
– You may request a refund within 48 hours of purchase for monthly products.
– A product must be canceled before we can issue a refund.
– All refund requests must include the reason you are asking for a refund and whether you want an In-store Credit.
– In the event your purchased product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the purchased product, the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount.
Products & Services Available for Refund Under Standard Terms:
– Certified Domains
– Domain Backorders
– Domain Transfers: A non-refundable transfer fee. If the transfer fails for any reason, the customer must start over and pay the transfer fee again..
– Express Email Marketing®
– Fax Thru Email
– Hosting (all plans)
– Office 365
– Online Bookkeeping
– Online Storage
– Online Store
– Photo Album
– Quick Shopping Cart®
– Reseller Accounts
– Search Engine Visibility
– Website Protection
– Website Builder
Products Not Available for Refunds:
– VOIP Services
– Any Virtual Server or Colocation Services
– Website Facelift. If you don’t like the Website designers create for you, you don’t have to publish it and can keep using Website. Be aware that refunds are unavailable after your website has been redesigned.
– Any Service Installation Fees
– Domain Name Auto Renewal
– Domain Name Manual Renewals
– Premium DNS
– Protected Registration
– SSL Certificates and Renewals
– Professional Web Services In Pre-Production or in Progress
– Site Published
– Domain Monitoring
– Domain Buy Service
– Expert Services
– Professional Web Design Services
– Auction Memberships
– Hosting Connection paid Apps
– Merchant Accounts
– Office Max Bundles
– Hosting Services (Expert Services, custom support, etc.)
– Premium Domain Names
– Domain Auctions
– Redemption Fees
– Email relays
– Any Information Technology services
– Any Other Service is not in this list